|Room Type||Single Occupancy|
|Standard Suite (6)||US$ 185||US$ 215|
|Executive Garden Suite (5)||US$ 198||US$ 228|
|Luxury Suite with kitchenette (4)||US$ 210||US$ 240|
All Include Breakfast
|Children on sleeper couch||Under 6 yrs old|
|6 to 12 yrs old|
|Long stays||1 week||5% discount|
|2 weeks||12% discount|
|3 weeks||22% discount|
|4 weeks & over||35% discount|
|Cash payments||10% discount|
|Corporate Stay||10% discount|
Please note that all bookings are subject to 2% Tourism Levy
Airport transfers on request are $30 one way
• Bed and breakfast
• Tea and coffee facilities in rooms
• Use of pool and gardens
• Use of gym and sauna
• Wifi access throughout
• Drinks – including water, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks – operated on an honesty bar basis
• Transfers – $30 to/from Harare International airport (maximum of 4 passengers)..
• Phone calls, laundry, lunch, dinner
A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. Balance of accommodation is required in full on check in, and any additional charges such as laundry, bar etc at check out.
Registration, Check In and Out
Check in time is from 2pm on day of arrival. If possible we will endeavour to make rooms available earlier if necessary.
Check out time is 10am. If requested we will store guests luggage on the same day after this time at the guests risk and where possible allow them to continue enjoying the guest facilities for the remainder of that day.
All guests will be required to complete our guest registration form on arrival and we will need to get a photocopy of their passport.
Liability - Loss / Damage
Sandalwood Lodge’s liability is limited to its public liability insurance policy. The property is walled with electric fencing and a panic alarm system with a rapid response contract with Safeguard. There will be a guard on duty. Safes are provided in the guests’ rooms to lock up valuables. Use of any of the facilities, including swimming pool, gym
and sauna is at guests’ own risk.
Visits to the Lodge by appointment only. If guests wish to bring visitors to Sandalwood Lodge, they are welcome to use the public areas such as the gardens, bar and lounge area, so long as they are considerate to other guests. They are not allowed in the rooms without prior consent from Management.
Cancellations and No-Show Levies
- If the booking is cancelled 96 hours or more prior to arrival the deposit will be refunded in full.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 96 hours but more than 72 hours prior to arrival, 75% of the deposit will be refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 72 hours but more than 48 hours prior to arrival, 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to arrival but more than 36 hours, 25% of the deposit will be refunded.
- If the deposit is cancelled less than 36 hours prior to arrival the deposit will be retained in full.